The physicians at Foot and Ankle Clinics are highly trained in diagnosing and treating diseases and disorders of the foot and ankle. We develop personalized treatment programs to satisfy individual foot care needs and provide patients with relief from pain and injury.
To learn more about Dr. Niemann and Dr. Simmons visit our Physician page.
For questions regarding our services, contact us today.
Our comprehensive podiatric medical examinations evaluate your condition and offer you a solution to your pain or injury. Our experienced providers treat many foot or ankle conditions.
MEDICAL AND SURGICAL TREATMENTS
We pride ourselves in our conservative approach to care. We understand that foot and ankle conditions are caused by a number of factors, and because of this we strive to get to the root of the problem, address the condition with conservative medical treatment first, and when necessary, offer surgical solutions as well. Some of the common conditions we treat for in our office include:
- Comprehensive care of foot and ankle related disorders
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Wound Care
- Routine Foot Fare Services
- Ankle Braces and Splints
- Diabetic Shoe Wear Program
- Foot and Ankle/Rearfoot Surgery
- Work related injuries
- Minor in-office Surgical Procedures
- Laser Therapy for Nail Fungus
- Laser Therapy for Soft Tissue Injuries
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Arch disorders
- Ingrown toenails
- Reconstructive foot surgery
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of trauma and athletic injuries
- Non-surgical treatment for neuromas
- Tendon and joint pain
- Sports injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Diabetic care
- Infections and ulcerations
- Fungal nails
- Flat feet
- Burning pain
- Severely damaged ankle joints
- Soft tissue masses and tumors
- Heel Spurs
X-RAYS AND ULTRASOUND IMAGING
Sometimes, it’s necessary to take a deeper look at your foot or ankle to see what’s going on below the surface. Our doctors can use X-rays and ultrasound imaging to quickly and painlessly diagnose the problem, getting you even closer to being back on your feet.